LOSING SOMEONE DOES ENOUGH

Monday, January 4, 2010

Being myself today

I do not know...Is it yes or no? its like a blink and everything came..
I can say , Im happy.. Its different among every experiences happened in my life..
But in some point,im still confused.. Some may say "DUH??".. But i hope I may
understand myself as well as everyone around me..
Sabi ko nga.. is it just a reaction of my new environment? Its like HINDI na parang OO?
"EPAL LANG BA?" or parang force lang ng self ko o force ng mga tang nakapaligid
sakin and something na para IBA?
I dont know.. Maybe reverse reaction of situation that happened in me a long time ago..
pero parang hindi padin eh.. ;(
Do you understand what Im saying?
Uhm, I also wanted to discriminate myslf..But its "NO NO".. I want to discover something
inside myself ..
WOW! when I search and find, and then found some details about it, I felt a bit CLEVER
inside myself ..
I want some, I want that imaginative thing comes real..
When is it started? Parang noon, parang ngayon? i dont know..
Oh nice! parang iba..
Mali man sa nakararami at tama sa iilan, for me "THIS IS IT"..

I will discover and find myself in different side of world..
Dito muna ako, 'gat kaya ko..
I will JOIN, REINFORCE and say "IM PROUND"..if ever ..for me its not wrong..

Who are we? Someone who just needs UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE and
UNDISCRIMINATED world..

This is our life and this belief in ourselves gives us life and to continue living..

HOORAY!

1 comment: